Established in 1977, Alpine Body Shop is one of the largest body shops in the Rockford area, consisting of a 16,492 square foot state-of-the-art facility. We pride ourselves on providing extraordinary service before, during and after your auto is repaired. In addition, we are dedicated to using products that care for both your car and the environment.
– Produces low solvent emissions
– Less harmful to the environment
– Almost odorless
– Less tinting required
– Easy spot repair
– Edge to edge repairs
– Fewer reworks
– Time and materials savings
– Ease of blending
– FAST DRYING
WE MAKE EVERY COLOR A LITTLE GREENER
From the products and technologies we use, to the techniques we practice, every step of the way we care for your car AND the environment. Here’s just a sample of how the products we use and the techniques we practice make every color a little greener.
- Waterborne paints from the industry's best
- Water-based cleaners
- Disposable masking materials
- Metal bonding adhesives that reduce workers’ exposure to metal fumes
- State-of-the-art booths and spray guns that reduce coating issues and overspray
- Enclosed spray gun cleaners that reduce emissions from the solvent
- Enhanced paint mixing system with a computerized scale the reduces waste and expense
- Recycling program for solvents, cardboard, scrap metal, plastic bumper covers, old headlamps and fluids, including antifreeze, oils and freon.
- When possible, use reconditioned bumper covers, headlamps and aluminum wheels